The U.S. Chamber has compiled the CDC’s coronavirus recommendations for businesses and workers across the United States.
The U.S Chamber aims to continue to encourage American businesses to follow data-based guidance from the CDC and state and local officials.
Additionally, they also compiled a Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist to help small business owners receive aid and help keep workers employed throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
They have included sharable graphics, based on the CDC’s latest guidance, for businesses and employees as well as small business guide.
The key messages include the following:
- Here’s what you can do to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 at home, work, or school.
- We all have a part to play in preventing the spread of COVID-19. Make sure you are regularly practicing these healthy habits.
- If you think you are getting sick with COVID-19, follow this step-by-step guide to prevent spreading the virus to others.
- All employers should be prepared to address the impacts of the coronavirus, including planning for unexpected closures in your area and exploring telework options.
- Check out this #smallbiz guide with everything you need to know about how to apply for relief under the CARES Act, including eligibility, requirements and application guidelines. #CoronavirusRelief uschamber.com/sbloans
The U.S. Chamber encourages everyone to share these assets on social media, websites, and other channels, and send them to our colleagues and employees.
For more coronavirus resources, please check out the U.S. Chamber communication toolkit here.
She is a social media manager for Pixels and Web. She is also a content specialist and a former content editor for an online news site. When she runs out of words, she runs ultra-marathon races for a cause. She loves Doctor Who and she believes she’s a daughter of Time and Space.